Nahargarh looks most classy at night.It was built in 1734 and extended in 1868. The beautiful place was built by Maharaja Jai Sing. The rooms are linked by corridors and retain some delicate frescoes as well as toilets and kitchen hearths. It was used by members of the royal family for excursion in summers and is even now a favored picnic spot. Durg Cafeteria just above the entrance sells meals and refreshments, while Padao Restaurant on the west sells drinks around sunset.